• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New scarves

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi All: Just received a shipment of scarves. Till August 7th, (Including)(And that's final GGelements
smile.gif
) I will give 10% off for Forum members. Â While I mention above that I would appreciate orders OR comments of course the former is nicer Â
biggrin.gif
. Â (Also my repeated efforts to pay suppliers with comments with has met with little success thus far
wink.gif
 ) That being said, comments are also always welcome. New Scarves
IMG_3539copy.jpg
IMG_3543copy.jpg
IMG_3551copy.jpg
IMG_3579copy.jpg
IMG_3875copy.jpg
IMG_3878copy.jpg
IMG_3880copy.jpg
IMG_3887copy.jpg
IMG_3890copy.jpg

NavyStyles

Reaction score
Those are some beautiful scarves, Jonathan. I especially like the first one on the middle row (with what appears to be a paisley pattern) and the center one on the bottom row (with the mostly blue tones).

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are some beautiful scarves, Jonathan. Â I especially like the first one on the middle row (with what appears to be a paisley pattern) and the center one on the bottom row (with the mostly blue tones).
Its always the regulars that respond
smile.gif
Thanks for taking the time. The Paisley is all wool. The Blue Tones is 100% Cashmere and feels about ten times as nice as it looks
smile.gif
Thanks again for the comments. JJF

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like 1, 2, 3, 8, and 9. I probably wouldn't take a second look at the rest. But that's just because they ain't my style. I love #2.

gqelements

Reaction score
camelhair checkered pattern - very nice.

NavyStyles

Reaction score
What type of wool is the paisley print? Is it softer or coarser? I have sensitive skin -- especially my neck, but I've had no problems with a scarf labeled "Lana Wool."

I'm kind of looking into the future right now (planning Junior Year Abroad in London), so I'd like to get another scarf. If you'd prefer, PM or e-mail me. Thanks.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What type of wool is the paisley print?  Is it softer or coarser?  I have sensitive skin -- especially my neck, but I've had no problems with a scarf labeled "Lana Wool."

I'm kind of looking into the future right now (planning Junior Year Abroad in London), so I'd like to get another scarf.  If you'd prefer, PM or e-mail me.  Thanks.
Lana is just wool in Italian. So perhaps you are not allergic to Italian wools which altogether tends to be finer than most.

NavyStyles

Reaction score
Lana is just wool in Italian.
Thanks. I thought so, but I didn't want to presume anything. Well, I guess I'll be good to go in getting the paisley print: 100% wool, made in Italy.
biggrin.gif

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

NavyStyles

Reaction score
Jonathan,

Thanks for your help with my purchase.  The paisley print scarf was delivered today.  It's great.  The wool is extremely soft, which is very important for me.  I appreciate you helping me out along the way -- and I appreciate that 10% Forum members discount (hint hint), haha.  Thanks again.  You get my stamp of approval.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jonathan, Â Â Thanks for your help with my purchase. Â The paisley print scarf was delivered today. Â It's great. Â The wool is extremely soft, which is very important for me. Â I appreciate you helping me out along the way -- and I appreciate that 10% Forum members discount (hint hint), haha. Â Thanks again. Â You get my stamp of approval.
Aha... A shill.
biggrin.gif
Always a pleasure. JJF

ClassMan

Reaction score
(CTGuy @ 12 Aug. 2004, 09:49) I know it's past the "deadline" Johnathan, but would you still give a "styleforum" discount??
A page right out of GGelements book Â
tounge.gif
Sure. JJF
since we are borrowing from ggelemants, what about on ties? did i miss out on those as well? or will you still give a 10% on that? and what about the seven folds, or am i pushing my luck here? Thanks. CM

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
since we are borrowing from ggelemants, what about on ties? Â did i miss out on those as well? Â or will you still give a 10% on that? Â and what about the seven folds, or am i pushing my luck here? Thanks. CM
Geez...Where were you the first time around?
sadlike.gif
Hmmm. OK, on ties (till the 20th of August) , Nay on the Seven folds (Again, sorry
sad.gif
), but this time PLEASE dont wait till after the offer is over
wink.gif
Enjoy the weekend.
smile.gif
JJF

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads