1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New scarves

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by FIHTies, Jul 25, 2004.

1. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

Hi All: Just received a shipment of scarves. Till August 7th, (Including)(And that's final GGelements [​IMG] ) I will give 10% off for Forum members.  While I mention above that I would appreciate orders OR comments of course the former is nicer  [​IMG] .  (Also my repeated efforts to pay suppliers with comments with has met with little success thus far [​IMG]  ) That being said, comments are also always welcome. New Scarves [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

Those are some beautiful scarves, Jonathan. I especially like the first one on the middle row (with what appears to be a paisley pattern) and the center one on the bottom row (with the mostly blue tones).

3. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

Its always the regulars that respond [​IMG] Thanks for taking the time. The Paisley is all wool. The Blue Tones is 100% Cashmere and feels about ten times as nice as it looks [​IMG] Thanks again for the comments. JJF

4. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

I like 1, 2, 3, 8, and 9. I probably wouldn't take a second look at the rest. But that's just because they ain't my style. I love #2.

5. gqelements

gqelements Senior member

camelhair checkered pattern - very nice.

6. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

What type of wool is the paisley print? Is it softer or coarser? I have sensitive skin -- especially my neck, but I've had no problems with a scarf labeled "Lana Wool."

I'm kind of looking into the future right now (planning Junior Year Abroad in London), so I'd like to get another scarf. If you'd prefer, PM or e-mail me. Thanks.

7. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Lana is just wool in Italian. So perhaps you are not allergic to Italian wools which altogether tends to be finer than most.

8. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

Thanks. I thought so, but I didn't want to presume anything. Well, I guess I'll be good to go in getting the paisley print: 100% wool, made in Italy. [​IMG]

9. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

Welcome back Kalra [​IMG] And by the way, just for the record there is no such thing as BAD PUBLICITY, thanks for moving me up the queue.

10. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

11. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

Jonathan,

Thanks for your help with my purchase.  The paisley print scarf was delivered today.  It's great.  The wool is extremely soft, which is very important for me.  I appreciate you helping me out along the way -- and I appreciate that 10% Forum members discount (hint hint), haha.  Thanks again.  You get my stamp of approval.

12. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

Aha... A shill. [​IMG] Always a pleasure. JJF

13. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

A page right out of GGelements book [​IMG] Sure. JJF

14. ClassMan

ClassMan Member

(CTGuy @ 12 Aug. 2004, 09:49) I know it's past the "deadline" Johnathan, but would you still give a "styleforum" discount??
    A page right out of GGelements book  [​IMG] Sure. JJF
    since we are borrowing from ggelemants, what about on ties? did i miss out on those as well? or will you still give a 10% on that? and what about the seven folds, or am i pushing my luck here? Thanks. CM

15. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

Geez...Where were you the first time around? [​IMG] Hmmm. OK, on ties (till the 20th of August) , Nay on the Seven folds (Again, sorry [​IMG] ), but this time PLEASE dont wait till after the offer is over [​IMG] Enjoy the weekend. [​IMG] JJF