1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New Santoni Classic Remington Goodyear welt 7.5 D

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by sho'nuff, Sep 22, 2006.

1. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

New Santoni Remington blucher semi brogue.
    Brand new but for some reason they threw out all the shoeboxes. Dont ask me why, they had the boxes last Sunday when I picked up the last four.

I brought a brand new ColeHaan box for it though.

Remingtons are still on the Santoni current lineup for classic on the second page.
    Goodyear welted, rust, serrated edge sock with regular santoni label.
    Retail is around 600+. These have incurred a one inch abrasion on the right shoe right hand side quarter. Most, including me, will consider it negligible.

This is the first time Ive seen the remington. It really blows away the equivalent in AE or C&J let me tell you. Exquisite. Solid and substantial
    $260

I also have another Rust Semi brogue in size 11D. $210
    I will post pics later.

2. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

oops, sorry, i thought i posted this in the buyin and selling.

can the moderator move this over. thanks and sorry.