• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New San Francisco boutique- Maas & Stacks

thatguymj

Reaction score
Had heard about this place and went to check it out today. Think they opened about 2 weeks ago. It's a pretty small place on Market St down towards the castro but carries a bunch of "sf approved brands" like common projects (one of the few in SF and they had a few different colorways of the achilles), Patrick Evrell, BoO, W+H, and Norse Projects. They mentioned bringing in White Mountaineering and a few other lines in the near future as well. I've never got to check out WM in person other than the fair isle socks I have, so that will be nice since I love the stuff of theirs I've seen online. Anyways, seemed like a cool overall place and the SA was very knowledgeable about the all the lines they had. He even made a comment about the painted gats I was wearing.
laugh.gif

reezy

Reaction score
Are they going to have an online shop?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that's nice, moving back up there this summer. will def. check it out, thanks for the info

thatguymj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by reezy
Are they going to have an online shop?

Guy that was working there seemed to be working on their website while I was there, so the answer might be yes. I will ask when I go back up there to pick up the ervell knit I decided I actually should have bought after I left.

StephenC

Reaction score
Hey all, I would like to introduce myself as one of the owners of MAAS & Stacks. We will be launching an online shop in late may. I will keep you guys posted.

Let me know if you have any questions for us. I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Kiya,

thanks for the kind words!

-Steve

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
Nice, I'll check it out when I have some time. Never handled WM or Norse Projects so it would be cool.

StephenC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ZhiMingBuFanDe
Nice, I'll check it out when I have some time. Never handled WM or Norse Projects so it would be cool.
We actually don't have White Mountaineering in at the moment. We will have that in for Fall/Winter. Our current brandlist include: Band of Outsiders, Blk Pine Workshop, Common Projects, Norse Projects, Patrik Ervell, Rachel Comey, and Wings + Horns. We will be stocking Master-Piece soon.

89andy

Reaction score
Just wondering what are the prices for white Achilles lows?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Try and drop by this shop.
It's rare that anybody opens a retail store where the owners don't care to understand the current trends.
It's refreshing and uplifting to see these two guys do it.
Go here and buy some ****, not because they're new, but because they're not riding the J.Crew Dick-Wagon.

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will have to check this place out when I move back in a couple months. Finally will have a place to try on some of these brands.

StephenC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Try and drop by this shop. It's rare that anybody opens a retail store where the owners don't care to understand the current trends. It's refreshing and uplifting to see these two guys do it. Go here and buy some ****, not because they're new, but because they're not riding the J.Crew Dick-Wagon.
Let the man preach! Kidding aside, Kiya is definitely the man and what he has done with Self Edge has definitely been an inspiration for us in starting our own shop.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you guys should offer the same bad-ass wrought iron hangers as does selfedge. They're
PimpTastic.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads