1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New RL coupon and private sale

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by metkirk, Nov 13, 2007.

1. stickonatree

stickonatree Senior member

^the consensus is that it's all personal choice. and yes, you can wear cuffs with flat fronts as well.

2. thegaviero

thegaviero Member

Alas HOL2007 has expired. anyone have new code?

The RL store at Cabazon (not the Polo store) had +40% off on everything, yesterday. Picked up 2 RLPL shirts for $99 a piece and Flannel Trousers for $109.
    Lot's of odd pieces, (vests, cardigans, cashmere scarfes and ties).

The HOL2007 code still works online.

What is the general consensus on cuffed trousers on the forum? I typically wear flat fronts and do not own any trousers with cuffs, (remember all of my Grandfathers pants having them, though).

3. lee_44106

lee_44106 Senior member

No new codes that I know of.

But wanted to RUB IT IN by saying that I purchased five shirts on the Polo website with the code, paid with Paypal, and just got my 20% refund. [​IMG]

4. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

any RL coupons out there?

5. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

6. element02

element02 Senior member

7. fusherino

fusherino Senior member

i ordered myself a pair in november during the semi annual sale and promptly returned them. the fit was snug, quite narrow actually. and i just wasnt impressed with them. also the site didnt mention they had dainite soles, altho these pics clearly show that. anyways i think both these and the astors are made in italy at rls own factory, but in my experience there are two levels of quality. shoes at the 500 and above price range are pretty nice, but cheaper ones are well cheaper. the astors fall into the first category i am sure, altho i havent seen them in person, and the chukka boots that latter.

8. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

When's the next PRL (in-store and online) sale?

9. fusherino

fusherino Senior member

the big weekend sale will be mid may, where you can get 30 and 40 percent off all items, plus 15 percent on the first day, which should be may 15th this year i am guessing. there is also a sale mid april at least online i know where you can get 30 percent off all new spring/summer items. i forget how long the sale runs.

10. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

the big weekend sale will be mid may, where you can get 30 and 40 percent off all items, plus 15 percent on the first day, which should be may 15th this year i am guessing. there is also a sale mid april at least online i know where you can get 30 percent off all new spring/summer items. i forget how long the sale runs.

I'm guessing the EGs will be exempted from the sale again, considering the state of the dollar.

11. orlagu

orlagu Senior member

Hope this helps:

RLSP2008
    => 30% off full price at ralphlauren.com, expires Mar 28.

12. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

Hope this helps:

RLSP2008
    => 30% off full price at ralphlauren.com, expires Mar 28.

if it's 30% off sale price, I might be tempted.