1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New RL C&J marlow cordovan tasseled loafer 8.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by PipersSon, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PipersSon

PipersSon Senior member

02/19: SOLD!
    02/17, 9AM EST EDIT: PENDING SALE

Please read this ad very carefully so you know exactly what you are getting.

I recently bought a pair of cordovan Marlow loafers from this thread.

I have decided to part with the loafers as they do not fit me as well as I would have liked (I am an 8.5E)

They are offered at the same low price I purchased them for - $299 plus shipping. PP gift, or you add the difference.

Because of this low price and the fact I do not have my camera with me for the next few weeks, I am using my iPhone to take the admittedly crappy pics.

PLEASE NOTE: These loafers are new, but they are NOT brand new in box. They have a few scuffs here and there, the edge trim has a few marks (see pictures) and the sole has some minute scuffs, there are scraches on the leather

However, I believe these loafers are new - take a look at the pictures and decide. Please ask for as many pictures as possible if you want and I will email them to you, because I am NOT accepting returns (unless I have grossly misrepresented the loafers)

PLEASE ALSO NOTE: Nowhere on the loafer does it say shell cordovan. However, I believe this is shell cordovan; more important, the SFer who sold them to me stands by his product.

Take a look at the pics (as I said previously, please make sure you see the scuffs, scratches etc).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012

2. bourbonbasted

bourbonbasted Cyber Eliitist

PM sent

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.