• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New ride

darnelled

Reaction score
Very nice. Not many cars can beat the Audi exhaust note.

RedScarf7

Reaction score
Great car. I'm looking to import something similar from the states and I'm wondering if you ended up doing that or opting to purchase the car in Canada?

BossTweed

Reaction score
How do you feel about the stock sound? I just bought a 2010 A4 and am disappointed with the sound system; i believe it's the same in the S4. Kinda wishing I had splurged for the B&O.

leftover_salmon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by darnelled
Very nice. Not many cars can beat the Audi exhaust note.

Really? I find that while the car is a subtle speedster, it's too subtle in this regard. I'd like to get an intake and exhaust upgrade done to beef up the sound.

Originally Posted by RedScarf7
Great car. I'm looking to import something similar from the states and I'm wondering if you ended up doing that or opting to purchase the car in Canada?

Opted to purchase in Canada. The minimal savings on the S4 (<$3k) wasn't worth the pain **********.

Originally Posted by BossTweed
How do you feel about the stock sound? I just bought a 2010 A4 and am disappointed with the sound system; i believe it's the same in the S4. Kinda wishing I had splurged for the B&O.

It's better than I expected. I heard that B&O and didn't think it was worth the $1,000 extra, though. I'll opt for something aftermarket; new amp, speakers and a sub probably.

darnelled

Reaction score
I thought you had the S5 (their 8 and 10cyl exhaust notes are pure sex).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads