1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NEW RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL PEACOAT SIZE XL COTTON/POLYURETHANE TAPED SEAMS

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by HGCROSBY, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HGCROSBY

HGCROSBY Senior Member

I'M SELLING AN AWESOME RLPL PEACOAT. IT IS A REALLY COOL, LIGHTWEIGHT COTTON/POLYURETHANE COAT WITH TAPED SEAMS. WATERPROOF. REAL HORN BUTTONS. CENTER VENT. IT IS IN NEW CONDITION WITH ONE MINOR FLAW. WHEN I TRIED ON THE COAT I FOLDED THE CUFFS AND IT HAS LEFT A MINOR CREASE. NO BIG DEAL. UNFORTUNATELY, THE COAT IS TOO BIG FOR ME. ORIGINAL RETAIL WAS $2,895!

SIZE: XL
    SHOULDER: 20"(SEAM TO SEAM)
    LENGTH: 31.5"(BACK OF COLLAR TO BOTTOM OF JACKET)
    CHEST: APPROXIMATELY 23"
    SLEEVE: 26.5(SHOULDER SEAM TO END OF CUFF)

COLOR: DARK GRAY

MATERIAL: 88% COTTON
    12% POLYURETHANE
    WATERPROOF

SORRY, NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

**THERE IS NO STAIN ON THE COAT. IT IS JUST BAD LIGHTING WHEN I TOOK THE PICS**

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.