• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Purple Label Shirts in sizes 14.5 to 17.5 French Cuff Spread Collar

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the sales. Looks like some have already gone for BIN.

However, the RLPL Ebay market is definitely...quite saturated - lots of deals to be had.

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the shirts Lorenzini makes for RLPL more than their own; weird.

koji

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those 15s are rather tempting. Must resist, been spending too much recently...

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Those 15s are rather tempting. Must resist, been spending too much recently...

I was thinking the exact same thing.
frown.gif

koji

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thracozaag
I like the shirts Lorenzini makes for RLPL more than their own; weird.

koji

I agree, I just got one (an Ebay one) in the mail today. I only have T&A for RLPL shirts, and this is my first Italian. I like the thick buttons a lot.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zjpj83
I agree, I just got one (an Ebay one) in the mail today. I only have T&A for RLPL shirts, and this is my first Italian. I like the thick buttons a lot.

The Lorenzini RLPL shirts are killer and there has been an avalanche of them lately. I've been getting them NWT for as little as $39.99.

EBay
inlove.gif

Girardian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aportnoy
The Lorenzini RLPL shirts are killer and there has been an avalanche of them lately. I've been getting them NWT for as little as $39.99.

EBay
inlove.gif

Nice catch. Too little time to surf eBay these days -- saving money never hurt so much!

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Me too AP. I didn't want to detract from one of our member's auctions, so I hinted subtly at it in my post, but I've been doing the same, with a bunch on the way. I have regularly been getting the shirts for $50. Same with $300 RLPL pants - around $50. Ebay rocks.

Connemara - not fitted, but not blousy. In a perfect world they would be more tapered on me, but I am not embarassed to walk around in them with my jacket off.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Me too AP. I didn't want to detract from one of our member's auctions, so I hinted subtly at it in my post, but I've been doing the same, with a bunch on the way. I have regularly been getting the shirts for $50. Same with $300 RLPL pants - around $50. Ebay rocks.

It's been a real feast Z. Solids in pink, pale green and light blue. Killer plaids and stripes with the Keaton cutaway collar. Not to mention the button down collar ginghams.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Girardian
Nice catch. Too little time to surf eBay these days -- saving money never hurt so much!

Hang in there G, there's been a copious supply that doesn't seem to be abating.

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Connemara - not fitted, but not blousy. In a perfect world they would be more tapered on me, but I am not embarassed to walk around in them with my jacket off.

The Lorenzini's made for RLPL tend to be much more fitted than their usual product, and the collars are nicer, as well.

koji

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those various really bright stripe RLPL shirts on Ebay authentic? The tags look ok, but I've been hesitant because I don't recall see the patterns in RL's recent lineup.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Are those various really bright stripe RLPL shirts on Ebay authentic? The tags look ok, but I've been hesitant because I don't recall see the patterns in RL's recent lineup.

I'm also skeptical of them Z and I'm only buying the stuff I know is authentic.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads