• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Puma Tennis Shoes - Future Cat Low

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Legend
This popped up on uncrate.org and I'm in love, next paycheck is going to buy me a pair of these!

So very very hot

What do you guys think?

-- Legend

not a fan. no clydes no care

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
not a fan of modern Pumas. some of their 60s reissues are cool and there've been some nice (but $$$) designer collaborations (Mihara and Neil Barrett my faves)

minya

Reaction score
Originally Posted by knucks
not a fan. no clydes no care
where can I pick up Clydes, esp. the colorful ones?

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not to pile on, but I hate crappy marketing copy.

Originally Posted by Puma Marketing Dept.
The low cut version of the Future Cat series will start a new hype for the motorsport business. Its sleek, sophisticated, but futuristic look features as many functional details as possible. Asymmetric lacing, split heel and new last construction give this product an unbelievable fit, which doesn't collide with the great looks of the dignified successor of the Speed Cat.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I hate all that rounded sole nonsense.

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by minya
where can I pick up Clydes, esp. the colorful ones?
I'm not too sure on Clydes as they are limited now (i think), but the Puma Suede can be had on ebay..check for Clyde on ebay as well.

SGladwell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To me, it looks like a bland version of last years Starcks, and I didn't like those either.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
First off, these aren't new. I almost bought a pair of the black/silver on at least two occasions early last year. They didn't have stock in my size in the store, so I ended up getting my blue suede speedcats instead. Second off, I like them. They have a more structured shape than the speedcats, especially in the toe box. Which I like. Plus, they have some very nice colors.

Those pictures didn't seem to do them justice. They are quite nice looking shoes.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Zappos pictures suck.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics