• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New profile fields for your sizes

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Check out your User CP, link in the red bar above. I have added several fields for your usual suit jacket chest size and length and pants waist and inseam. They are of course optional, but they could be used to help people find deals for you. They are visible in your profile (check mine to see) and they will be searchable from the member search function and I could actually put them in the member list so you could sort the list of members by jacket size or whatever! Pretty cool.

Please let me know if you want any other fields made. It's easy and they are unlimited. I could do shirts too, and shoe sizes, etc., but I don't have time right this second.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can now concentrate on who to hate and sabotage. All 38R/10.5 will be mine! MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHHHHH!!!

laugh.gif

Great idea J.

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Please let me know if you want any other fields made. It's easy and they are unlimited. I could do shirts too, and shoe sizes, etc., but I don't have time right this second.
shoe size sounds like it might be fun. i've never heard the term "shoe nemesis" until i came to aaac/sf
smile.gif

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
most recently submitted jantzen measurements for tweaking in critique my jantzen threads

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I am hereby claiming credit for this idea as I had long ago recognized the value of noting my measurements as evidenced by my pre-crash signature.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Wang
I am hereby claiming credit for this idea as I had long ago recognized the value of noting my measurements as evidenced by my pre-crash signature.
What, 3"?

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
What, 3"?

"Three inches? Awwwwww...isn't that cute!"

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
What, 3"?

LMAO.

This is a great idea, except I am paranoid that the Bush administration will get their hands on this information and somehow use it against me.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by montecristo#4
LMAO.

This is a great idea, except I am paranoid that the Bush administration will get their hands on this information and somehow use it against me.

LMAO
I can see the lines in future history books...
"Dick Cheney's purges of the bourgeoise and the 39S through 42R wearing populace resulted in the forced wearing of Kenneth "Rubbermade" Cole's footwear and the immeasurable pain it caused the hapless victims families and friends"
laugh.gif

Ok, that is the best I can do.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
ahhh 3-inch-Wang jokes, been a while
smile.gif

It would seem that we are getting our grove back. Now, how many SFers does it take to...?
smile.gif

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
"Three inches? Awwwwww...isn't that cute!"
She said it was "a good size"!

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
She said it was "a good size"!

Errrm...Uuuhhhmmm...sure thing!
lookaround.gif

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Teacher: What is that avatar? It's making me uncomfortable.
confused.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads