1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NEW PRICE DROP: Alden 4060 #8 Captoe Boot Size 6EE Grant Last with Epic Shoe Trees

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Mr.K, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.K

Mr.K Distinguished Member

Price Drop for the new week. I do not want these to sit and collect dust. Up for sale is an almost new pair of Alden 4060 cordovan boots from the SHOEMART. I ordered them and wore them 2 times before sending them to B.Nelson in NY to gave the sole changed to a single oiled flexsole. I also had flush mount toe taps installed. After wearing them around the house for a couple hours I just think the Grant last is not for my foot. I need to stick to the wider a Barrie last. These will come with all packaging as soon. Asking $465.00 shipped in the US and will ship out of the U.S. for and extra $35.00. Please IM or e-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.