1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NEW PRICE Cocoa Suede Church's Salisbury (Penny) Loafers UK 9.5 G

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Patrologia, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patrologia

Patrologia Senior member

Make an offer. This is a beautiful pair of chocolate suede Church's Salisbury loafers. UK size 9.5 G. I have been hoping that I could make these shoes work for me, but I've decided the size just isn't right. A little too wide, but a little too short. I'm a 10.5 E, my guess is they'd be best for a 10 EEE, maybe a 9.5 EEE , but that is only my guess.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

They have had very low wear (by the previous owner, I haven't even worn them out of the house. You can still see all the imprinting on the soles, and the uppers look amazing.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This area at the toe gives you an idea of how much wear there is on the soles at what is typically a significant wear point.
    [​IMG]

Price does not include shipping. CONUS would be 15 for priority. I assume you'll pay by paypal, other options may be acceptable. International - contact me. Low post count members - contact me.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  2. Patrologia

Patrologia Senior member

A couple of people have asked for outsole measurements. I'm always reluctant to use them because I think there are a lot of variables between the outsoles and the actual interior measurements as well as variables in how people measure the width in particular. With that said, here is what I got.

Lenth 12 1/8 inches.
    Width 4 3/8

To attempt to address some of the variability, here are some pics that show the position of the tape when I took those measurements. Crappy pics, but you'll get the basic idea. They are thumbnails, so click for expanded versions.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. lbkenny1

lbkenny1 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.