1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NEW PRICE Cocoa Suede Church's Salisbury (Penny) Loafers UK 9.5 G

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Patrologia, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patrologia

Patrologia Senior member

Make an offer. This is a beautiful pair of chocolate suede Church's Salisbury loafers. UK size 9.5 G. I have been hoping that I could make these shoes work for me, but I've decided the size just isn't right. A little too wide, but a little too short. I'm a 10.5 E, my guess is they'd be best for a 10 EEE, maybe a 9.5 EEE , but that is only my guess.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

They have had very low wear (by the previous owner, I haven't even worn them out of the house. You can still see all the imprinting on the soles, and the uppers look amazing.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This area at the toe gives you an idea of how much wear there is on the soles at what is typically a significant wear point.
    [​IMG]

Price does not include shipping. CONUS would be 15 for priority. I assume you'll pay by paypal, other options may be acceptable. International - contact me. Low post count members - contact me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012

2. Patrologia

Patrologia Senior member

A couple of people have asked for outsole measurements. I'm always reluctant to use them because I think there are a lot of variables between the outsoles and the actual interior measurements as well as variables in how people measure the width in particular. With that said, here is what I got.

Lenth 12 1/8 inches.
    Width 4 3/8

To attempt to address some of the variability, here are some pics that show the position of the tape when I took those measurements. Crappy pics, but you'll get the basic idea. They are thumbnails, so click for expanded versions.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. lbkenny1

lbkenny1 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.