1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New polo suit? What do you think?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by chorse123, Aug 7, 2006.

1. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

so, who bought the 42L?

found it quite interesting, thought about it, but passed. i disagree with cuffthis about the flat front pants, and find that to be a bonus, but that's horses for courses.

2. Jovan

Jovan Senior member

Uh... what? Flat fronts are classic, they were around before pleats were.

3. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

4. ranchsooner

ranchsooner Senior member

Plus, there are probably 50 winter sport coats in various sizes at the Polo outlet where this came from. None as nice as the Cashmere coat that chorse got though.[​IMG] Seriously, if anyone needs odd jackets, I can go and take a look for you.

5. tancredi

tancredi Active Member

Is there any chance of finding another of the suits that started this thread? That 3piece professor-special? If you found one of those, I'd be most grateful!

6. ranchsooner

ranchsooner Senior member

Is there any chance of finding another of the suits that started this thread? That 3piece professor-special? If you found one of those, I'd be most grateful!

They are all gone, at least from the Denver outlet.

7. tancredi

tancredi Active Member

8. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

My wallet thanks you for buying this handsome suit before I found it. I'd have had no choice but to snap it up. Great find.

9. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

Thanks, Doc.

Suit just arrived. My goodness! Love it. Will post pics once I get it back from the tailor - sleeves shortened, vest taken in.

10. tancredi

tancredi Active Member

Another 42 L has appeared on ebay at polosphere -- though they are charging 500$ for it.