• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 4: Goodyear welted shoes from Cobbler Union

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 4th auction is for a pair of Goodyear welted Shoes from Cobbler Union. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

new photos of suit & coat

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you mind taking a picture of the label? I am beginning to doubt that this is a TF suit...

AvariceBespoke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kuro
Would you mind taking a picture of the label? I am beginning to doubt that this is a TF suit...

yeah i have the photos of the label, one second

AvariceBespoke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kuro

here you go:

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice packaging.

AvariceBespoke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
Hard to tell but looks a bit tight around the gut and maybe just a bit in the uper sleeves.

agree its tight around my triceps part of why it buldges out of the side

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The suit looks okay. I'm not sure you want to advertise twice that you spent thousands on a suit that simply looks okay

AvariceBespoke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
The suit looks okay. I'm not sure you want to advertise twice that you spent thousands on a suit that simply looks okay

im just trying to educate myself - im not trying to advertise that I bought the suit to brag.. im here to learn about clothing and proper fit

aragon765

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs
Why would you start a whole new thread to point people to another thread to show that you took more pictures?

+1 we have all seen the other thread by now....

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You paid in the thousands for that

That suit was bespoke

crpz32

Reaction score
Even in the idealized photo (photoshopped and pinds being used), the suit is not too flattering. The waist suppression accentuates your hips, making your silhoutte resemble that of a bowling pin. Also, your unbalanced muslce proportions (you spent too much time working out the arms and neglected the deltoids) keep you from achieving the shoulder fit you want without the use of huge shoulder pads. Unless you get massive shoulder pads (or get some huge shoulder muscles), I think your triceps will always stick out.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 26 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 132 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 250 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 119 15.6%
  • 31 - 40