1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New phone poll

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Tokyo Slim, Feb 7, 2008.

1. kronik

kronik Senior member

Still should have gotten an iPhone.

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

Still should have gotten an iPhone.
    You will die by drowning in a swimming pool/bleeding to death, everything below your waist will be weighed down and mangled by an enormous bear trap. You'll be wearing something embarrasing, like a sequined shirt, or a fishnet bodystocking and heels. Your last meal will have been hot-dog-on-a-stick.You just wait and see.

3. retronotmetro

retronotmetro Senior member

So...

I went ahead and pulled the trigger this weekend and love it. Amazing phone.
    [​IMG]

Nice choice. My Blackjack I is slowly dying and I am going to get either the AT&T Tilt or the Blackjack II, since both of them have UMTS 2100 band so I can get international roaming in Japan. If the Q had UMTS 2100, I'd go for that with no hesitation.

4. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

5. Southern-Nupe

Southern-Nupe Senior member

My dream now is to acquire a mid-'70s Mercedes with an original car-phone, and an 8-track system. That would make my day.

Since such a specimen is too rare, I think I want to buy this for my car:

http://100visionsandrevisions.blogsp.../motelona.html

[​IMG]

Wow...you are definately unconventional.

6. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

I've heard rumors that those old cellular phones emitted a lot of radiation.

7. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I envision pulling one of those bricks out in some public cafe to call someone.

I would have to get a large car-phone antenna for the car, which would look fantastically dated.

8. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

9. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Boomerang style?

I think those were for TVs?

No, the phone antennas look like a radio antenna except they are non-retractable.