1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NEW Paul & Friends Large size blue stripes shirt

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Scotty, Nov 14, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scotty

Scotty Senior member

50 euros shipping included to Europe, 60 euros shipping included to the rest of the World.

This shirt has never been used (tag still there). I bough it last year in Stockholm at the NK (Nordiska Kompaniet) during hollidays but later I found it to big for me so...

It's a L size, 100% cotton, machine washable and made in Portugal. I'm not an expert but it looks like a nice quality cotton, with a good weight and soft to the touch.

Actual measures are these:

Collar (flat, from middle of button to center of button hole): 41.5 cm / 16.3 inches
    Chest (flat, from left seam to right seam below armpits): 54 cm / 21.3 inches
    Sleeve (flat, outside edge, from shoulder seam to the end of the cuff): 67.5 cm / 26.6 inches
    Yoke (flat, from one edge of the shoulders to the other, across the back): 51 cm / 20.1 inches
    Lenght (flat, from the base of the collar seam at the middle to the end of the shirt): 78 cm / 30.7 inches

You can see at the label that the original price was 1195 SEK, that's around 140 euros.

I accept Pay Pal or money order.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.