1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

new pair

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dhinggok, Mar 26, 2006.

1. dhinggok

dhinggok Senior member

I am looking for a new pair of dark, bootcuts that have an inseam of 32 inches with a size of 30 or 29 waist. I don't want Diesel. Anyone have suggestions?

2. minya

minya Senior member

Nudie Regular Ralf

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Also, 5EP bootcut (although the bootcut is really subtle) Nudie Olas, Nudie Flare Glenns if you can still find them (they've been discontinued, I've been told), Corpus Morphy if you want something cool but altogether different, and True Religion if you want to be mocked by people on this forum (although, I'll personally leave you alone.)

4. dhinggok

dhinggok Senior member

I have bootcuts, the key here is that the inseam be 32 inches. I know people here will hate me, but I am not a huge fan of Nudie. Any other suggestions?

5. tangerine

tangerine Senior member

Also, consider Earnest Sewn. The alteration from 34 to 32 inches will not have much effect on either the bootcut or the wash (especially if you are getting a raw or minimally washed pair.)

5EP are nicer, though. That would be my choice.

6. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

5EPs and Corpus Morphys both come in 32 inseams.