1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New Oliver Peoples Airman Polarized Titanium Sunglasses

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by SilverSurfer, Jun 4, 2007.

1. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Senior member

Hi - I'm selling these brand new Oliver Peoples Airman polarized sunglasses. The Airman is a sleek single bridge titanium teardrop aviator with technologically advanced 6 base VFX Polarized lenses, silicon nose pads and beta titanium temples. The size is 57-15-135. The frame is silver and the lenses are java polarized, as pictured.

They are brand new and retail for $400, but have completely sold out from Oliver Peoples. If you haven't owned Oliver Peoples sunglasses before, they are really incredible. I'm looking to sell these for around $150 or so, but will listen to offers. Please let me know if you have any questions. Shipping will be about $6 or so, and they will be shipped in a case (although not an Oliver Peoples case). Thanks.

[​IMG]

http://www.oliverpeoples.com/r/1000/...211/p/315.html

2. SilverSurfer

These are still available. Please PM me if interested.

3. polyhcron

polyhcron New Member

4. SilverSurfer

These are still available. I'm now asking $130 plus $5 shipping. Thanks.

5. sygyzy

sygyzy Senior member

What's the condition? Do you have size measurements?

6. SilverSurfer

They are in brand new, flawless condition. The measurements are EYE=57, DBL=15, Temple=135.

7. foto010101

foto010101 Senior member

Just sent you a PM.

8. deaddog

deaddog Senior member

FYI - I got a pair of these from nate and they were perfect. Communication was great and shipping was fast. First-rate seller.

9. onenoname

onenoname New Member

if you still want to sell them email me at [email protected] and give me your best price and payment method

10. michelangelo69

michelangelo69 New Member

Hi are the airman sunglasses still available?
    I am interested. If they are new why don't you have the case?
    I am a new member so bare with me. How does it work, do I go through paypal like on e-bay? Do you ship to canada?
    You can e-mail me directly at [email protected]
    Thanks
    Michel

11. zacharycion

zacharycion New Member

if you still have these sunglasses i would love to buy them. My e-mail is [email protected]. please get in touch, i would be ready to buy immediately at the posted price...cheers

12. rogerwolfson

rogerwolfson New Member

Hi - I'm selling these brand new Oliver Peoples Airman polarized sunglasses. The Airman is a sleek single bridge titanium teardrop aviator with technologically advanced 6 base VFX Polarized lenses, silicon nose pads and beta titanium temples. The size is 57-15-135. The frame is silver and the lenses are java polarized, as pictured.

They are brand new and retail for $400, but have completely sold out from Oliver Peoples. If you haven't owned Oliver Peoples sunglasses before, they are really incredible. I'm looking to sell these for around $150 or so, but will listen to offers. Please let me know if you have any questions. Shipping will be about $6 or so, and they will be shipped in a case (although not an Oliver Peoples case). Thanks.

[​IMG]

http://www.oliverpeoples.com/r/1000/...211/p/315.html

I, too, am interested in the airmans, and would like to buy them. I'm at [email protected]. Please contact me as soon as you can! All the best, Roger

13. starte

starte New Member

I know this is an old post, but I would like to buy these glases if they are still available. I will pay $300.