1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

New Oliver Peoples Airman Polarized Titanium Sunglasses

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by SilverSurfer, Jun 4, 2007.

1. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Senior member

Hi - I'm selling these brand new Oliver Peoples Airman polarized sunglasses. The Airman is a sleek single bridge titanium teardrop aviator with technologically advanced 6 base VFX Polarized lenses, silicon nose pads and beta titanium temples. The size is 57-15-135. The frame is silver and the lenses are java polarized, as pictured.

They are brand new and retail for $400, but have completely sold out from Oliver Peoples. If you haven't owned Oliver Peoples sunglasses before, they are really incredible. I'm looking to sell these for around $150 or so, but will listen to offers. Please let me know if you have any questions. Shipping will be about $6 or so, and they will be shipped in a case (although not an Oliver Peoples case). Thanks.

[​IMG]

http://www.oliverpeoples.com/r/1000/...211/p/315.html

2. SilverSurfer

These are still available. Please PM me if interested.

3. polyhcron

polyhcron New Member

4. SilverSurfer

These are still available. I'm now asking $130 plus $5 shipping. Thanks.

5. sygyzy

sygyzy Senior member

What's the condition? Do you have size measurements?

6. SilverSurfer

They are in brand new, flawless condition. The measurements are EYE=57, DBL=15, Temple=135.

7. foto010101

foto010101 Senior member

Just sent you a PM.

8. deaddog

deaddog Senior member

FYI - I got a pair of these from nate and they were perfect. Communication was great and shipping was fast. First-rate seller.

9. rogerwolfson

rogerwolfson New Member

Hi - I'm selling these brand new Oliver Peoples Airman polarized sunglasses. The Airman is a sleek single bridge titanium teardrop aviator with technologically advanced 6 base VFX Polarized lenses, silicon nose pads and beta titanium temples. The size is 57-15-135. The frame is silver and the lenses are java polarized, as pictured.

They are brand new and retail for $400, but have completely sold out from Oliver Peoples. If you haven't owned Oliver Peoples sunglasses before, they are really incredible. I'm looking to sell these for around $150 or so, but will listen to offers. Please let me know if you have any questions. Shipping will be about $6 or so, and they will be shipped in a case (although not an Oliver Peoples case). Thanks.

[​IMG]

http://www.oliverpeoples.com/r/1000/...211/p/315.html

I, too, am interested in the airmans, and would like to buy them. I'm at [email protected]. Please contact me as soon as you can! All the best, Roger

10. starte

starte New Member

I know this is an old post, but I would like to buy these glases if they are still available. I will pay $300.