• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New Mulberrywood Ties & Pocket Squares for May

Sam Hober

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Two new Mulberrywood brocade Thai silk ties and 14 plaid and saiphone Thai silk pocket squares for May:

Here are a few:

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
David,
You've made some beautiful additions to your silk selection, as usual. Can you send me swatches? I see a plaid that may coordinate with my new Saiphone silk tie, and those new Saiphone silk pocket squares both look great! I'm trying to figure out when I would wear a black pocket square, though.

If you continue this, I may need to arrange a monthly deposit of a portion of my paycheck directly into your bank account!!

Sam Hober

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thinman
David, You've made some beautiful additions to your silk selection, as usual. Can you send me swatches? I see a plaid that may coordinate with my new Saiphone silk tie, and those new Saiphone silk pocket squares both look great! I'm trying to figure out when I would wear a black pocket square, though. If you continue this, I may need to arrange a monthly deposit of a portion of my paycheck directly into your bank account!!

Versaceman, I am glad that you like our silks. Saiphone means "rainfall" in Thai. We make both ties and pocket squares from our saiphone silks. Thinman, I am glad that you like our new silks for May. In June we will have some new mudmee silks and English printed silks.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 112 33.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%