1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New Mulberrywood Ties & Pocket Squares for May

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Sam Hober, May 15, 2006.

1. Sam Hober

Sam Hober Senior member Dubiously Honored

Two new Mulberrywood brocade Thai silk ties and 14 plaid and saiphone Thai silk pocket squares for May:

Here are a few:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. VMan

VMan Senior member

Oooh that last striped square is amazing! I like the pink check as well.

3. thinman

thinman Senior member

David,
    You've made some beautiful additions to your silk selection, as usual. Can you send me swatches? I see a plaid that may coordinate with my new Saiphone silk tie, and those new Saiphone silk pocket squares both look great! I'm trying to figure out when I would wear a black pocket square, though.

If you continue this, I may need to arrange a monthly deposit of a portion of my paycheck directly into your bank account!![​IMG]

4. Sam Hober

Sam Hober Senior member Dubiously Honored

David, You've made some beautiful additions to your silk selection, as usual. Can you send me swatches? I see a plaid that may coordinate with my new Saiphone silk tie, and those new Saiphone silk pocket squares both look great! I'm trying to figure out when I would wear a black pocket square, though. If you continue this, I may need to arrange a monthly deposit of a portion of my paycheck directly into your bank account!![​IMG]
    Versaceman, I am glad that you like our silks. Saiphone means "rainfall" in Thai. We make both ties and pocket squares from our saiphone silks. Thinman, I am glad that you like our new silks for May. In June we will have some new mudmee silks and English printed silks.