• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Moon

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
Twilight's appeal to women is the same as MMA's appeal to men: imposing themselves into a stereotype and believing themselves to match those ideals. This fabricated dreamworld is more pleasing than reality, and this removal from reality is most likely responsible for the large incongruence between the ideals in Twilight and the actuality of its audience.

That's an awful lot of words to use for "wish fulfillment."

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw it last night, don't ask why.

What a terrible movie. The story is utter crap. It's so popular because girls like to pretend they're the main character and have two guys drooling over them, regardless of what they do. What is so special about her anyway? I keep on waiting to find out that the girl is the KEY to something bigger, but she's no one. OOoo I can't read your thoughts. Imagine being over 100 years old and extremely wealthy, yet still dealing with fucked up high school girls. And that native american dude... what a loser. The girl won't even kiss him yet he's head over heels in love with her. The main character dood, is sooo deep. What a joke. It's very sad that the movies/books are so popular.

/rant

mickey711

Reaction score
robertpattison.jpg

Bill Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I so miss the wit of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads