1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NEW MEROLA ROMA DEERSKIN/CASHMERE LINED GLOVES(2 PAIRS) SIZE 8.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by HGCROSBY, Mar 2, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HGCROSBY

HGCROSBY Senior member

Yep, that's right. I'm selling two pairs(together) of Merola Roma deerskin leather/cashmere lined gloves for only $100. Hand made in Italy! They are super soft and very supple. I recently purchased both pairs from another seller here on SF. Unfortunately, they are slightly too big for me. I like a tight fitting glove. They are both brand new with the bag they came in(only been tried on). These currently sell for around $150-$200 each. I'm selling them for a loss for a quick sale. The tan pair has a really cool dark green cashmere lining while the burgundy pair has a dark grey cashmere lining. Both pairs are size 8.5. The measurement from top of middle finger to bottom of glove is 9.5 inches. Merola is one of the best glove-makers in the world. They make gloves for Holland & Holland, Bergdorf Goodman, Ben Silver, J Press, etc...

Paypal only.

Free shipping(CONUS). Sorry, no international shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.