NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF NOV 16, 2015

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Murlsquirl, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl The Moral Squirrel Dubiously Honored Moderator

New SF member and not sure where to find the answer you're looking for? Have a quick question that doesn't belong in a current thread? Welcome, you found the right place.

This is a weekly thread where new users can ask quick questions and get a solid answer. If a thread already exists that would be more helpful, we will point you in the right direction. The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.....so ask away!

2. arcsaberzslash

arcsaberzslash Active Member

Alright first of all hello y'all.
    Im kinda new to the whole fashion world, but recently i really been into good boots/shoes. I'm looking for a brown leather boot/chukka (or shoe if you can recommend a good one) that isnt too dressy but also not sneaker-tier.
    Im quite unsure about the sole though, thinking rubber might look too sneakerish, but heels may look weird. Any recommendations? Thought about something like this (anyone know what those are?)
    [​IMG]

3. Murlsquirl

Welcome to the forum. Check out these guys http://oakstreetbootmakers.com/footwear

4. Murlsquirl

Hey Ace, when I'm not at work, I'm usually wearing a pair of chukkas. As long as you're not wearing shorts or sweats, go for it.

5. Murlsquirl

The three pairs I have are pretty casual, but I wear them to work sometimes...I did yesterday. It just depends on what I'm wearing that day.