1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

New Magnanni Seleccion anca de potro(shell cordovan) captoes size 41EU/8US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by 3 Prague Winters, Jun 18, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3 Prague Winters

3 Prague Winters Senior member

Bought these a while back on this forum, but they were slightly too big for me so they've gone unworn. They're marked size 41EU/8US, but they run a bit larger than marked. They're probably closer to somewhere between 8.5 and 9US. For reference, I have a pair of RL (made by Crockett and Jones) cordovan wintips in 8.5D which fit me perfectly, and these fit me a bit more loose. They're Magnanni Seleccion captoes with beautiful antiquing. The inside of the shoes has a sticker that says they're made of 'anca-potro'. It also says 'EUR OT. 08 Exposicion 1', which I think means that they were part of an exhibition in Autumn of '08. The shoes did not come with a box or dustbags, but I'm sure I can find an extra pair of dustbags to send them in.

$375 $350 [COLOR=FF00AA]sold[/COLOR] shipped CONUS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014

2. GHo

GHo Senior member

Beautiful shoes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.