• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Louis Vuitton Ad Featuring PHARRELL!!!

CaliStyle

Reaction score
lv2bv.jpg

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kanye usually wears stuff right off the runway. Pharrell usually dresses more conservatively, I think this is just to accompany the eccentricity of the luggage.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
crazy.gif
I thought their ads before this were bad.

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I own 3 pieces of Louis Vuitton... I'm getting rid of all of it...

**** Marc Jacobs. First of all, their clothing can look beautiful but the quality is not always the greatest. Now, they're completely debassing themselves. They should have done what Louis Roederer did with these rappers.

CaliStyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Violinist
I own 3 pieces of Louis Vuitton... I'm getting rid of all of it...

**** Marc Jacobs. First of all, their clothing can look beautiful but the quality is not always the greatest. Now, they're completely debassing themselves. They should have done what Louis Roederer did with these rappers.

1.) how are they 'debassing' themselves choosing Pharrell as the spokesmodel?

he has NEVER been associated with the 'rapper' image , how ignorant of you to even refer to Pharrell as a rapper. not every young black male in the industry is a rapper you fool.
Pharrell is a music producer, and he has always been a trend setter and is always on the edge of fashion. he is an immaculate dresser.

take a look for yourelf:

Pharrell & Mariah:

Pharrell's own video:

i think you are just intimidated/threatened by the fact that LV chose a young black man as their spokeswoman while your still broke and miserable
------------->

CaliStyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
Kanye usually wears stuff right off the runway. Pharrell usually dresses more conservatively, I think this is just to accompany the eccentricity of the luggage.

Pharrell 'conservative'? i dont think so.

both kanye and pharrell are very fashionable

drake

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CaliStyle
Pharrell's own video:
Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common

CaliStyle

Reaction score
Pharrell is immaculate

true fashionista(o)s whose heads arent clouded by jealousy
know this.

LV made a great choice

06-grammys18.jpg

06-grammys14.jpg

06-grammys1.jpg

voguescans6.jpg

voguescans3.jpg

gq-photoshoot1.jpg

gq-photoshoot4.jpg

gq-photoshoot7.jpg

pharrell-random3.jpg

vanityfair3.jpg

gqstyle6.jpg

gqstyle8.jpg

pharrellshoot18.jpg

pharrellshoot2.jpg

pharrellshoot46.jpg

^^ those LV shoes look so similar to the JohnLobbs

p10002475hf.jpg

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Give me a bloody break
plain.gif

coachvu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CaliStyle
1.) how are they 'debassing' themselves choosing Pharrell as the spokesmodel? he has NEVER been associated with the 'rapper' image , how ignorant of you to even refer to Pharrell as a rapper. not every young black male in the industry is a rapper you fool. Pharrell is a music producer, and he has always been a trend setter and is always on the edge of fashion. he is an immaculate dresser. ------------->
Well, yes, Pharrell is a producer, like Kanye, but he is also a rapper, like Kanye. I think I would definitely classify his group N.E.R.D. as rap, not hip hop. Also, the new rapper image is much preppier than it was previously. Just look at Kanye, Common, Jay-Z, even Snoop. These guys commonly wear suits or sweaters over collared shirts and frequently eschew "gangster" clothing. Hell, Nelly even had an album called "Suit."

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads