• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 3: Yeossal handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 2nd auction is for a pair of handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees courtesy of Yeossal. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New Louis Vuitton Ad Featuring PHARRELL!!!

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kanye usually wears stuff right off the runway. Pharrell usually dresses more conservatively, I think this is just to accompany the eccentricity of the luggage.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
I thought their ads before this were bad.

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I own 3 pieces of Louis Vuitton... I'm getting rid of all of it...

Fuck Marc Jacobs. First of all, their clothing can look beautiful but the quality is not always the greatest. Now, they're completely debassing themselves. They should have done what Louis Roederer did with these rappers.

CaliStyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Violinist
I own 3 pieces of Louis Vuitton... I'm getting rid of all of it...

Fuck Marc Jacobs. First of all, their clothing can look beautiful but the quality is not always the greatest. Now, they're completely debassing themselves. They should have done what Louis Roederer did with these rappers.

1.) how are they 'debassing' themselves choosing Pharrell as the spokesmodel?

he has NEVER been associated with the 'rapper' image , how ignorant of you to even refer to Pharrell as a rapper. not every young black male in the industry is a rapper you fool.
Pharrell is a music producer, and he has always been a trend setter and is always on the edge of fashion. he is an immaculate dresser.

take a look for yourelf:

Pharrell & Mariah:

Pharrell's own video:

i think you are just intimidated/threatened by the fact that LV chose a young black man as their spokeswoman while your still broke and miserable
------------->

CaliStyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
Kanye usually wears stuff right off the runway. Pharrell usually dresses more conservatively, I think this is just to accompany the eccentricity of the luggage.

Pharrell 'conservative'? i dont think so.

both kanye and pharrell are very fashionable

drake

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CaliStyle
Pharrell's own video: Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common Common common common

CaliStyle

Reaction score
Pharrell is immaculate

true fashionista(o)s whose heads arent clouded by jealousy
know this.

LV made a great choice

^^ those LV shoes look so similar to the JohnLobbs

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Give me a bloody break

coachvu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CaliStyle
1.) how are they 'debassing' themselves choosing Pharrell as the spokesmodel? he has NEVER been associated with the 'rapper' image , how ignorant of you to even refer to Pharrell as a rapper. not every young black male in the industry is a rapper you fool. Pharrell is a music producer, and he has always been a trend setter and is always on the edge of fashion. he is an immaculate dresser. ------------->
Well, yes, Pharrell is a producer, like Kanye, but he is also a rapper, like Kanye. I think I would definitely classify his group N.E.R.D. as rap, not hip hop. Also, the new rapper image is much preppier than it was previously. Just look at Kanye, Common, Jay-Z, even Snoop. These guys commonly wear suits or sweaters over collared shirts and frequently eschew "gangster" clothing. Hell, Nelly even had an album called "Suit."

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 128 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 234 31.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 116 15.8%
  • 31 - 40