• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Lattanzi on eBay

khaki sack

Reaction score
I'd be interested to know what SF think of this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Silvan...item7b67bfe864

Seems a bargain.

bounce2.gif

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Not sure I'd ever drop $2,700 on a pair of shoes that weren't specifically made for my feet, but to each his own.

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For that kind of scratch, couldn't I get some kind of small tymer bespoke?

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
^ aw yes , i knew it wouldnt take long for someone to bring that question up

It does seem like a pretty obvious question, doesn't it?

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Meh. I sold a pair of new shell cordovan Lattanzis NSTs for $1200 and a new pair of navy shell loafers for a ridiculous $375 last year. Also these bigtimer sandals:
P1060934.jpg
P1060940.jpg

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
yeah on the surface it is a obvious question, but we've covered this time again.

if you have 2000 dollars let say, to spend it on bespoke for the sake of "getting bespoke not rtw" there is a few fallacies there but youll have to look it up
for one, bespoke is not always perfect, and most times far from perfect. and if you can get rtw that has the style and fit that is right for you, there really is no need for bespoke. and in most cases 95% of people can get by with rtw if they choose wisely who they like. bespoke is for the odd guy who needs it with a good walle.t . most here get bespoke for construction and materials superiority but you get that already with higher end makers in rtw. i dunno

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah on the surface it is a obvious question, but we've covered this time again.

if you have 2000 dollars let say, to spend it on bespoke for the sake of "getting bespoke not rtw" there is a few fallacies there but youll have to look it up
for one, bespoke is not always perfect, and most times far from perfect. and if you can get rtw that has the style and fit that is right for you, there really is no need for bespoke. and in most cases 95% of people can get by with rtw if they choose wisely who they like. bespoke is for the odd guy who needs it with a good walle.t . most here get bespoke for construction and materials superiority but you get that already with higher end makers in rtw. i dunno

I endorse this post.

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Make sense. To be honest, I've never been disappointed with EG and C&J, my favorite brands.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads