• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Korshak Shipment Arrived today

discostu004

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
I just got in 12 of the heaviest boxes i've ever gotten! This is the biggest shipment they've sent me since the F/W 02 collection. What I'm going to do is post a link to the spreadsheet I'm working from. I will try to re-upload it several times per day, as i come in and enter descriptions and images. That way you can see what it's like to check in a big shipment, but without the actual work it takes!!

http://www.virtualclotheshorse.com/images/shak.xls

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're teasing us! Can't wait to see list of arrivals and pictures of the ties!!

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Charvet is calling my name...

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Dude,

You've got to do the important stuff - the shirts and suits and outerwear and even shoes first. Not belts and ties, although some of the Etro belts are calling my name...

I concur!

kali77

Reaction score
Is there a way to look at this stuff before he posts it??

Thanks, Gene

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kali77
Is there a way to look at this stuff before he posts it??

Thanks, Gene

Sure, drive out to Lubbock.

kali77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Edward Appleby
Sure, drive out to Lubbock.

LOL Thanks
devil.gif

discostu004

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
sorry guys, i actually go box-by-box and whatever comes out is what i do. i used to open it all and it's a nightmare, stuff all over, although i guess there are worse nightmares than brioni blazers and gravati shoes all over the place. i have 1 more box to do. today i've just been opening and sorting by like styles to minimize picture taking. it's tedious, luckily i just put in my Trailer Park Boys DVD and hit play and listen while i work. Should have the upload with shoes later tonight. i'll be at this another 7 hours today, then more tomorrow!

I will tell you there are lots of blazers: Ralph Lauren, brioni, belvest, armani, Lindeberg, Paul Smith, Etro, Barbera and others. Actually the Ralph Laurens are the best. super light summer cashmere, i wasn't aware RL did fabric this nice

yes, if anyone wants to drive out here and see it, you're welcome to have at it

Gene: i'll post the final list on here and let anyone on here pick thru first before it's on the site

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sure the clothes are nice, but what about the girl in your avatar?

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads