1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New Korshak Shipment Arrived today

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by discostu004, Aug 7, 2006.

1. discostu004

discostu004 Senior member Affiliate Vendor

to view pix:
    http://www.virtualclotheshorse.com/images/4545.JPG

that will open a browser. see in the URL where 4545 is? replace the 4545 with the number(s) in column B and hit enter.

also, i know there are no prices yet, but if anyone wants to start reserving, let me know. the prices will be about what i normally charge, so nothing crazy

2. discostu004

re-uploaded at 2pm CST to reflect more dress shirts and pix

3. seanandnik

seanandnik Senior member

What is up with the avatar girl? we never seem to get an answer to that one.

4. whodini

whodini Senior member

Almost drooling from the chick and the clothes. Mostly both.

5. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Anybody happen to know if there's a single standard sleeve length for either Truzzi or Borrelli in a 15.75, or whether they come with various-length sleeves? I seem to recall Borrellis come in more than one sleeve length for a given neck size, but I'm not certain.

6. horton

horton Senior member

I'm almost positive they both come in different lengths.

Sleeve length may be altered relatively cheaply

7. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

I'm almost positive they both come in different lengths.

Sleeve length may be altered relatively cheaply

Thanks, but my problem is that my arms are apparently freakishly long. Lengthening sleeves is a bit more problematic than shortening them.

8. horton

horton Senior member

Lance is extremely reasonable. You might be able to work out something with him in advance where he'll either measure the sleeves for you or perhaps refund if promptly returned. Are you looking at the Blue Truzzi with thin lime green stripes?

I happen to fit RTW reasonably well (at least in select brands) but if I didn't I'd go custom. It's not too outrageous and for some makers (e.g., Jantzen though I personally have not tried him) it's completely price competitive.

9. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Lance is extremely reasonable. You might be able to work out something with him in advance where he'll either measure the sleeves for you or perhaps refund if promptly returned. Are you looking at the Blue Truzzi with thin lime green stripes?

I happen to fit RTW reasonably well (at least in select brands) but if I didn't I'd go custom. It's not too outrageous and for some makers (e.g., Jantzen though I personally have not tried him) it's completely price competitive.

Thanks. I hadn't actually focused on particular shirts yet, just getting a sense of what's in my size. If you've got your heart set on that shirt, I'll avoid that one. I was holding off on bugging Lance for particular measurements until he gets everything unpacked/uploaded, since he seems to have enough to do at the moment. I actually use Jantzen, and am reasonably happy. Because I'm roughly a 15.75/36, many RTW shirts end up looking like baseball underjerseys on me.

10. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Hey disco whats the general fit of the shirts? WHich run slimmer, which run on the classic side?

11. discostu004

sorry, been working at it all day. It's uploaded at 8PM CST to reflect descriptions and measurements of about 55 blazers maybe more

On sleeve, let me know which one(s) and i'll measure. i just don't measure them all b/c i frankly don't have the time. i have no employees so it's just me doing this, but i can accomodate your requests. same on fit. i don't open the shirts up b/c that means i have to refold and....(see above)

12. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

Let me be the first to say I preferred the other avatar girl.

What are the chances you'll bring her back. . . ?

13. EL72

EL72 Senior member

Anybody happen to know if there's a single standard sleeve length for either Truzzi or Borrelli in a 15.75, or whether they come with various-length sleeves? I seem to recall Borrellis come in more than one sleeve length for a given neck size, but I'm not certain.

Sleeve length will indeed vary for those shirts depending on the style. If you need 15.75 x 36, I would get exact measurements beforehand as my guess is that more than half typically fall short of 36. I know because I often buy 15.75 and need a 34 inch length.

14. EL72

EL72 Senior member

Let me be the first to say I preferred the other avatar girl.

What are the chances you'll bring her back. . . ?

I'll take blondie then.

15. discostu004

there was such commotion about my previous one, i thought i'd bring one that is more subdued

16. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

Lance, let me be the one to tell you that the amount of stuff you manage to list in a few short weeks is freakin amazing. It's more than I manage to get up all year, probably more like 1.5 years. You're an animal!!!

17. discostu004

thanks, i appreciate that. i finally measured the 103 blazers and 37 suits, and will have that uploaded probably by 11am CST

NOTE: if you see something you like and want to get a preliminary (but firm) price, let me know. People are already choosing stuff.

18. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

there was such commotion about my previous one, i thought i'd bring one that is more subdued

I love the new avatar Lance - much better IMO [​IMG]

19. EL72

EL72 Senior member

NOTE: if you see something you like and want to get a preliminary (but firm) price, let me know. People are already choosing stuff.

How much for Truzzi, Canali or PL shirts?

Nicky, Canali, Bizzochi ties?

20. Roger

Roger Senior member

Lance, am I missing something here? I've clicked on your link, but don't see any of the new stuff--still only 30 shirts, 11 suits, etc. Where's the new stuff?