1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New Khaki Work Pants

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by cmsart87, Nov 21, 2012.

1. cmsart87

cmsart87 New Member

I've lost some weight so I need to get new pants for work and what better weekend than this one to go shopping! The dress code for where I work is khaki colored pants, have to wear a company provided polo shirt (shirt colors are either solid black, blue, green, or red) and either black or brown shows. I work for an IT company and I am out in the field a lot, so I need something that looks nice and professional but I also need something that I can climb under desks comfortably and carry equipment in and out. I probably will need to get new shoes as well. What styles should I be looking for?

When I wear my black colored shirt should I wear black or brown shoes?

Also what kind of jackets would be appropriate for this type of wear? I have a nice black pea coat but I was thinking on getting a brown colored jacket since I have to wear khaki colored pants, and maybe something not so heavy.

Thanks a ton!