• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New Jersey Men's stores?

Chris "Italia"

Reaction score
Any of you folks been to Garmany of Summit or Sams of Livingston; or Studio for Men in Summit?

Thanks a Million.

new obsession

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chris "Italia"
Any of you folks been to Garmany of Summit or Sams of Livingston; or Studio for Men in Summit?

Thanks a Million.

No, I have not, but knowing nothing about Jersey and proximity of those towns I can tell you that Collezioni Uomo in Englewood Cliffs is a great place. Extremely nice owner, Michael Marinuzzi, who gets great clothes from Italy. Cheap prices for the quality. 201 944 8330. I'm not a shill, but this guy would be one of my first stops for non-custom, non-extremely discounted (i.e. not $150) stuff. Worth a look at least.

Chris "Italia"

Reaction score
Thanks for the tibit.

I will check that out.

new obsession

Reaction score
Let me know how it works out. Last time I was there I ordered, and bought a Tux that he ordered in from Italy. A friend of mine and his father shop with this guy religiously, dropping a few hundred any time they stop in.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.