1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

NEW J.Crew Tweed Sportcoat in Heather Charcoal Size 40R PRICE DROP

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by seoulman72, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seoulman72

seoulman72 Well-Known Member

New J.Crew Tweed Sportcoat. Stylish and versatile sportcoat that can be worn for work or casually with a pair of jeans. I am selling on ebay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/110982883254?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649) for $150. For SF I am selling for $135 which includes shipping to CONUS.

• Wool/nylon blend
    • Size 40R
    • Measurements (approx): length (bottom of collar to hem): 30", sleeves 25.5", chest (pit-to-pit) 18.5", shoulder 17"
    • Notch collar
    • Felt undercollar
    • Partially lined
    • Flap pockets at waist
    • Center vent
    • Exterior ticket pocket; one pen pocket
    • Three interior pockets

Please take into consideration the measurements before buying.

I've tried as best as possible to accurately describe the item. Feel free to email me with any questions to ensure the item meets your requirements. International buyers please contact me for a shipping quote.

Please check out my other items. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.