1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

New J.CREW (JCrew) Ludlow Stone Cotton Blazer - IT36 / US46

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by ebayhtl, Jan 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebayhtl

ebayhtl Well-Known Member

ITEM - New JCREW beige Ludlow cotton blazer - size IT36/US46.

Bought this a year ago from Mr P. Never got around to altering it - the jacket is a little long for me - and I ended up buying other blazers, so it's just been sitting around my office - I am hoping to find this a better home.

Looks great, great quality (100% cotton chino fabric from the Larusmiani mill in Milan, Italy), just wished it was a 36S! RRP for this blazer is about USD350-400, so hoping to find this a better home.

(PS using stock photo at the moment as not in office - happy to upload proper photos shortly.)

Rough measurements from Mr P re: blazer (inches)

Size 36R
    Chest Circumference 17.5
    Shoulder 17.5
    Sleeve Length 30
    Back Length 29.5
    Jacket Waist 35.5

SHIPPING AND PAYMENT - Listed price includes registered HK Post airmail shipping from Hong Kong (usually 10-14 days) to most popular locations - I am (and the item is) currently located in Hong Kong. Can offer pickup in Hong Kong. I will generally mail items within a week from payment. If I cannot (e.g. I am away due to work), I'll let you know ASAP. Thanks.

Happy to consider reasonable offers. Any questions, let me know - thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.