1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New Items on Ebay

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by newtrane, Mar 15, 2005.

1. newtrane

newtrane Senior Member

Gentlemen: I added some very nice items on Ebay - Please let me know if you have any questions. My Ebay Items - Kiton blazer / sportscoat - Lobb shoes - Borrelli pants - Kiton tie - T&A tie - T&A braces - Canali blazer - Peccary gloves - Pringle sweater [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] My Ebay Items

2. newtrane

newtrane Senior Member

As requested by several bidders, I include some pics of the Kiton jackets inner tags and the lining. The lining is 100% silk; the condition is like new. My Ebay Items [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. sashae

sashae Senior Member

The Kiton tie is truly gorgeous... simple pattern executed perfectly. Great stuff.

4. demeis

demeis Distinguished Member

Could you post some more pics of the canali. I'm looking for a 3 piece and yours looks good.

5. newtrane

newtrane Senior Member

Could anyone please bid on the amazing Kiton blazer? Auction ends in 4 hours [​IMG]

6. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

You're selling your Holy Grail DVD? [​IMG] What kind of man are you.?