1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New here, just saying hello

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by StyledInCom, Dec 26, 2013.

1. StyledInCom

StyledInCom New Member

I've been a long time lurker on StyleForum and finally decided to create an account so I can get involved in the community. I've stopped by countless times to read up on style advice for specific events as well as brand reviews. I was actually a little upset after buying a pair of To Boot New York boots and then reading the reviews here that my $300 boots had terrible reviews [​IMG] Wont be making that mistake again!

Anyways, I'm also here to learn as much as possible about mens fashion because I am launching a network for fashion professionals to connect and "climb the ladder" in the industry. I won't post the URL but I am shamelessly using it as my username (hopefully that's okay?)

Looking forward to meeting some of you and becoming part of this really great community!

Logan