1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New guy saying hi

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Youngbutstylish, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Youngbutstylish

Youngbutstylish Member

Hello everyone, I just joined and I have already gotten some useful information from some of the members here. I figure the usual thing would be to say a few things about me and since this is a style forum I will try to describe my style. I'm 21 and I like the finer things in life like most of you probably do. I currently live in Oklahoma (but hopefully will be leaving after the summer). I like clothes that are a little on the eccentric side, nothing too far out there, just a little different. I like good red wine, good scotch, and guinness. An odd thing about me as far as style is concerned would be that I don't really care for Rolex, I think they make great watches but it seems like everyone has one anymore (even in Oklahoma) and I would rather have something that is a little less traditional and much less recognizable. Enough rambling for now, hopefully I will get to know you all well in the future.

2. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

Welcome aboard [​IMG] Bradford

3. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

Youngbut, where in OK are you? OKC wasn't bad in my mind, couple of decent bars, but Lawton was the worst pit imaginable.

Welcome

Tom

4. -5pace.pirat3]+

-5pace.pirat3]+ Member

hey. i'm new too but i can't think of good postings to make.
    versace [mother/pearl] chrono's anyone? i thought they looked pretty good, and everyone knows what ver is [​IMG]

5. PreppyBoy

PreppyBoy Well-Known Member

Hey. I'm new to the board as well. [​IMG] Happy New Years Everyone.