1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

New Grensons Delivery Times

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Kaga, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Kaga

Kaga Senior member

All:
    Has anyone received their order for the drop-shipped Grenson shoes which were part of the newest wave of them at Bennies? These were shoes which were to be sent directly from the dealer to us buyers without going to Bennies. My alter ego ordered a pair for US delivery about 10-14 days ago and has not received them. We're not worried but I wanted to see if anyone knew how long delivery times could be, or if there might be an addressing issue.

2. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

No, have not received them. Called Bennies and they said they may not have shipped yet, maybe they shipped last week or something - wasn't sure. Bottom line, I haven't gotten them yet either, so don't worry.

3. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

don't worry they are on the way, talked to the supplier this morning and they were sent out last monday morning.
    also, new updates are being done with more mark downs, should be ready by 12:30 or 1 today.

4. housemaidsknee

housemaidsknee Senior member

haven't received them either - but chris has been wonderful in putting up with my repeated queries. thanks a ton and look forward to the new update.

5. nightowl6261a

Guys Grenson updates are in, ready to go.

6. scnupe7

scnupe7 Senior member

Which styles are available to be drop shipped?

7. nightowl6261a

Sizes 7 1/2 and down in the single pictures. Also of note, the multi pics are new pics posted this morning.

8. Kaga

Kaga Senior member

Alas, my Grensons arrived today and were gorgeous but too large. Chris, I emailed you about sending them in and exchanging them for 6E #26, hope this is possible. The staff at Kitchen Stadium were laughing at me as I tried them on...

9. housemaidsknee

lucky to atleast have received them - still waiting on mine. where are you located?

10. nightowl6261a

Everyone should be receiving the Grensons by the next day or so, I got the pair I ordered yesterday, and I should hope all will be getting them as well by tomorrow.

11. AJL

AJL Senior member

Whattaya know--just received my package a moment ago (was gettin' kinda edgy, like some of the rest of you--don't worry, you'll get yours. FYI, I'm in Boston.)

Will report back on them later.

12. housemaidsknee

ditto here. got my tan monkstraps. can't believe it - they are too big for me. [​IMG] anybody in need of tan monks in 7.5E (they are pretty narrow really - just a little long for me). let me know in the next day or two. if nobody replies, i'll send them back to chris. and if anybody is interested, i will gladly post some pics. i have worn them for a whole 30 seconds. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. housemaidsknee

pics of the monks that are too big for me: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. sirgarnetwolseley

sirgarnetwolseley Senior member

housemaidsknee; Sir, Please do not take offense, but those are terrible photographs. Remember to keep the camera steady while depressing the button, and keep the lense at least 18 inches away from the subject so the camera can focus properly.

15. housemaidsknee

no offense taken - in fact i agree absolutely with you. i did a lousy job. will take better pics tomorrow. right now i'm too lazy to go back down.