1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New GRAVATI Stock

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by RIDER, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RIDER

RIDER Senior member

Just got in some new Gravati shoes today, including an interesting plaintoe in Radica Calf. Thought I'd fish for opinions. Radica Calf Plaintoe Bal $75.00 OFF FOR FORUM MEMBERS thru 2/27 [​IMG] Inca Grain Calf Vibram Gumlite sole [​IMG] Scotland Baby Calf Vibram Gumlite Sole [​IMG] Chocolate Brown Kangaroo Skinstitced Cap [​IMG] Castagnia Betis Calf combination rubber/leather sole [​IMG] OK, I promise 20 general posts until I show pics of my own shoes again. Thru Sunday, Feb. 27, I'll take off $75.00 on the Radica 033 Plaintoe pattern from Gravati for Forum members - I won't list the discount on the site. Here is a link, simply make a note on the order form concerning AA $75 discount and I will take care to charge the proper amount - $350.00. Or, you can email me (ron(at)francos.com or riders5r(at)cs.com) or call me at the 888# listed on the site. I have 12 pair of this shoe, please let me know if you are interested. http://www.francos.com/items/item.asp?sku5=86868 Thanks.

2. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior member

Wow, size 8M gone already?

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Rider,

Why don't you move this to Buying and Selling, where it belongs? Unless you are giving away free shoes, in which case I'll take 2 of each.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.