New Ghost Rider Tailer

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Ramses, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Ramses

Ramses Senior member

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1731145

Courtesy of http://superherohype.com/

Looks okay...

Being a gigantic comic book nerd from WAAAY back... I'm happy that the studios keep pushing these things through. There are some, however, that I probably will never see. Fantastic 4, for example, just looked BAD.

If they keep the Story true to the comic, and Nic Cage doesn't screw it all up... (two very big "if's" these days) then Ghostrider should be good.

Spidey 3 though... I'm eagerly awaiting. Spidey v.s. Venom? HELL YEAH.

3. Gradstudent78

Gradstudent78 Senior member

Somethings just don't transfer well to the big screen. I think one of the big problems is when they make comic book movies they try to market them to kids, thus they don't want an R rating. This was one of the problems with the Spawn movie. I get the same type of vibe from this movie.

I'm not a ghost rider reader anyways, so my interest is not so high to begin with.

4. Soph

Soph Senior member

I think the CGI looks very solid. That is classic Ghost Rider come to life.

5. Ivan Kipling

Ivan Kipling Senior member

I saw the coming attractions today, before watching The Departed. It looked a little corny, but kind of fun. The Departed, was another story.

6. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

Being a gigantic comic book nerd from WAAAY back... I'm happy that the studios keep pushing these things through. There are some, however, that I probably will never see. Fantastic 4, for example, just looked BAD.

speaking of which, i do hope the sequel to f4, the rise of the silver surfer, can at the least do justice to the new character in the franchise.