• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New gap denim

Jump Around

Reaction score
Does anyone have any good coupons that'll work on the website? Also, can codes stack?

The Anarok jacket in tan looks great, I tried it on and looks good. Would like to pick up one of those too.

gg_monogram

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jump Around
Does anyone have any good coupons that'll work on the website? Also, can codes stack?

The Anarok jacket in tan looks great, I tried it on and looks good. Would like to pike up one of those too.

gap25 may works now?

kaizoku

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gg_monogram
99cents stores.... not really so special, did it surprised u? lol..

Haha no, not a surprise; I like the loops at the ends for hanging jeans by the belt loops.

gg_monogram

Reaction score
yup, this feature is nice. but make sure u dun get fatter than 32-32 waist... haha.... or it falls off.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jump Around

The Anarok jacket in tan looks great, I tried it on and looks good. Would like to pick up one of those too.

With GAP and BR, I always Google them with "Coupon Code" in the search phrase. The brands usually have something you can find online by doing that to get a discount or free shipping.

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think today is the last day for the 25% off, but you can also get a free shipping code when logged into your account and use your BR or Gap card.

Coal_Mining_Polak

Reaction score
Gap/BR has 20% cashback on Bing it seems.

mr. burns

Reaction score
seems like they may have corrected all the sizing issues with the second batch so this may not be the case anymore, but mine were way longer than tagged so they probably based the measurement with the cuffing. i had them hemmed back to that cuffing crease.

PiperInAlberta

Reaction score
"n00b" question time,

I've got a pair of these in the Authentic fit that I bought true to size (36x32, I've got big legs) and I'm quite happy with the fit. I'm looking at getting a pair of APC denim and was curious as to which fit and what size would get me closet to the GAP ones.

I'm assuming a pair of Rescues sized down 2...am I close?

seany

Reaction score
Wallet fade is coming in nicely, love the way these fade to a nice bright blue.
1969095.jpg

Crotch Shot.
1969092.jpg

Crotch about to blow out very soon.
1969094.jpg

Belt loop fades....very cool.
1969088.jpg

Honeycombs fadeing slowly but surely.
1969098.jpg

Lap fades. Kinda dissapointed in them, but I don't do much cept walk to class and stuff.
1969085.jpg

One of the members here said its near impossible to fade these because the denim isn't stiff enough. Def not true, I have owned this for four months. I'm sure if I wore these harder they would look that more amazing.

Jump Around

Reaction score
What causes the crotch "blow out"? There was another pair posted a few pages back with the same problem.

What is it with the gap jeans that allow it to fade as opposed to regular 514s(tumbled rigid) that are not known to fade?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads