New gap denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by blackdarkeye, Jan 22, 2009.

1. cancel.sing

cancel.sing Senior member

were these the new ones? I might take a look what were they priced at, Canadian prices always tend to be weird

The new ones all have the blue rivet on the coin pocket. There are a couple that seem to have already been put out in stores, but nothing very exciting and none in the new fits.

Canadian prices are never more than 10 or 20 bucks more than American. All the jeans will be under $90 CDN, according to what I was told.

2. Barrylicious

Barrylicious Senior member

Thanks for the info cancel.sing, I'll have to go check these out even though the last thing I really need is more jeans.

3. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

4. Barrylicious

Barrylicious Senior member

Yeah I got one of them too, as well as a 25% off coupon for the new jeans when they come out. Probably just wait until the 3rd if the 40% coupon will work on the new jeans.

5. Vashin

Vashin Senior member

The new ones all have the blue rivet on the coin pocket. There are a couple that seem to have already been put out in stores, but nothing very exciting and none in the new fits.

Canadian prices are never more than 10 or 20 bucks more than American. All the jeans will be under $90 CDN, according to what I was told.

Thanks for the info, I know that the new ones have the blue rivet but wasn't so sure if the other toronto member was seeing the old models instead. I think the old selvedge jeans are going for 90 CAD atm.

6. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

No they had the 1969 label on the jeans. I saw the new ones. Didnt see the price, the build was better than levis imo for the same pricerange (esp in canada, omg 80$ levis 501s. WTF!!!)

7. Vashin

Vashin Senior member

nice thanks, I have a cheap(er) jean I can recommend buddies now

8. DuFace

DuFace Member

No they had the 1969 label on the jeans. I saw the new ones. Didnt see the price, the build was better than levis imo for the same pricerange (esp in canada, omg 80$ levis 501s. WTF!!!)

I have the older gap selvedge with out the blue rivet. They also have 1969 label on the back, actually a lot of their jeans have it.

9. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

10. cancel.sing

The old labels are leather waistband patches, the new ones are simply a screenprinted "1969".

11. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

It was on the inside of the jean. I don't know, we'll see tmr

12. cancel.sing

I live in Toronto, too. I was at the Bloor location today (though that's not the one I work at) and I saw some that were definitely part of the new line.

13. DuFace

DuFace Member

The new line is online now if you guys wanna see it. Looks like the same pricing as before? Selvedge are still 88.

Edit

and it appears there is no raw option anymore.

14. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

interested in the two new greys...hopefully my store has em so i can try em on

15. gt33

gt33 Senior member

i kind of like the skinny colored ones but the authentic fits look like shit..and wtf is this?
    The water used in the process of washing and dyeing these jeans has been specially treated to ensure it is safe and clean when it leaves the factory.