• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New full canvas Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald sport coat wool/silk blend 38S

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMProf

Reaction score
For Sale, one gorgeous new with tags Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald cut sport coat. This jacket is new with tags, perfect condition, and has a line through the label to prevent returns to a retail store. Original list price on the tag is $548.00.

This jacket is full canvased and has unfinished sleeves, just ready for your tailor to turn into functional cuffs. Single vent, and fairly minimal shoulder padding. 85% wool, 15% silk. Italian woven fabric, jacket made in China.

Price is $175.00, domestic shipping included. International buyers: I am happy to work with you, but you will need to cover the additional shipping beyond what I would normally pay for domestic. Contact me and we'll work something out.

Approximate (but careful) measurements are:
Chest: 20.5"
Length: 28.75"
Shoulder: 17"
Waist at top button: about 18.75"
Sleeve: unfinished

Attachments

Last edited:

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wow, full canvas 1818. Did you do a pinch test to confirm the label?

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Well, yes, I did that too.

Cool beans. Someone should grab this. I suspect it's some sort of a rare production sample. All the other Fitzgerald's that I know of are half canvas. So there aren't many full canvas jackets like this. :slayer:

Last edited:

AMProf

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 62 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 119 33.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 105 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 38 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 16 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%