1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

New Frye Oxfords Dark Brown 9.5D in Medium Width

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Buddha25, Dec 26, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha25

Buddha25 Well-Known Member

I am putting up for sale a brand new pair of Frye Phillip Oxfords in Dark Brown. These shoes are brand new and I have worn them twice. They are not really my size, I wear a 9, but I these were the last of the size that were on sale. I paid $190 for them when they were originally at $210. I am willing to sell them for $160 or best offer. The shoes are in excellent shape, however the soles have very minor wear on them. Winning buyer pays 6.95 for shipping and handling as well. Please bid with confidence and use my ebay username for references: bluedoomhammer. I have also sold watches on another forum and can provide that as reference as well. Please let me know if anyone is interested! Also I can provide more details if necessary. I accept paypal, no credit cards please.

http://www.thefryecompany.com/mens-shoes/view-all/84570/phillip-oxford

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.