1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

New Frank and Oak Capital PrimaLoft Parka - S- Retails for $445 USD

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Dave D, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave D

Dave D New Member

I have a mint condition Frank and Oak Capital Primaloft Parka for sale (size small).

I ordered this online 2 weeks ago to try on but it doesn't fit me. I was going to return it but I stupidly took the tags off and I just found out that Frank & Oak does not accept returns without tags.

This jacket retails for $445 US on the Frank and Oak website, but you can't even buy it in this size anymore because they're sold out for the season :

Frank and Oak - Capital Primaloft Parka

Frank and Oak stuff can be low quality sometimes, but this jacket is legit. Really well made, just like the other stuff in their State line. Unfortunately it just doesn't fit me.

For reference - I'm 5'11', 140lbs and this is just a bit too big... but you can also check the link for F&O sizing info.

I'm obviously using pics from the website but I can send pics if you're interested.

Attached Files:

2. kayr311

kayr311 New Member

Hi there.
    I'd love to take it off your hands. Do you still have it? Is the jacket too small or too big? I'm 5'7, 135lbs so I hope it fits me. Thanks

Kevin

3. kayr311

kayr311 New Member

Coat still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.