• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Forum!

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How about "Men's Alternative clothing" or "Alternative Men's Clothing"?  Kidding, just kidding.
"For The Truly International Male".

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(LA Guy @ Mar. 29 2005,11:29) How about "Men's Alternative clothing" or "Alternative Men's Clothing"? Â Kidding, just kidding.
"For The Truly International Male".
ik48zz.jpg
"Holla."

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those spectators are totally Trad. My girlfriend signed me up for International Male, and I'm having a helluva time getting off their marketing list. Their underwear catalogue is... disturbing.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend signed me up for International Male, and I'm having a helluva time getting off their marketing list.
Bwahahaha.  Was this a practical joke, subtle suggestion, or bad call?

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, it's really funny when your mailman looks askance at you when handing you two International Male catalogues... each one with your roomate's name transposed with yours (ie, his first my last on one, then my first his last on the other). I think the mailman is very confused.

Lydia

Reaction score
Very impressive suit. Maybe there should be a forum for pimpwear as well.

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brian SD and LA Guy have agreed to lead this forum, and I want to thank them for their help with that and their contributions in general to the forum.
LA guy is a fruitcake, he is not neutral, how can you let him lead a forum?

Brian SD is enough. He is smart enough to be capable to lead a small forum by himself...

Aaron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Avoiding the inevitable comment about Ernest's glowing recommendations...

What the hell is the deal with International Male? They've been around for a while haven't they? That means people actually have to buy their stuff, right? How is that possible? I'm still convinced it's all an elaborate joke by some billionaire with a lot of time on his hands.

A.

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(ernest @ April 01 2005,20:25)
Originally Posted by j,Mar. 25 2005,04:18
Brian SD and LA Guy have agreed to lead this forum, and I want to thank them for their help with that and their contributions in general to the forum.
LA guy is a fruitcake, he is not neutral, how can you let him lead a forum? Brian SD is enough. He is smart enough to be capable to lead a small forum by himself...
ROFL-- I am...speechless. Â I think ernest is jealous.
Jealous of what? I just wanted to use my new English favorite word = FRUITCAKE

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LA guy is a fruitcake, he is not neutral, how can you let him lead a forum?

Brian SD is enough. He is smart enough to be capable to lead a small forum by himself...

Thanks ernest.

Which reminds me, I still have a fruitcake from Christmas. Any takers?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I knew this would be fun
biggrin.gif

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Putting this crap in its own ghetto is an excellent idea. It reduces the irrelevance factor in the real Clothing thread.

PS: Richard James jeans rule.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Putting this crap in its own ghetto is an excellent idea. It reduces the irrelevance factor in the real Clothing thread.

Right on brother. We don't use words like "Methinks" here.

P.S. Richard James is Paul Smith for the City Boys (the English equivalent of the American Jackass).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads