• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Ferragamo Tramezzas - multiple styles, multiple sizes. Place your orders!

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can get many recent and current Tramezza models in almost all sizes (only EE width though) new with boxes, for $440 + shipping.

This is more than $200 off the USA retail price even when shipping is accounted for.

PM your choice of model and size to me and I'll see what I can do. No guarantees I can source them... but no money down (just firm expressions of interest) until I do.

Please title your PM with the tramezza model and size required so I can sort through them quickly!

EDIT - older, expired offer now edited out to prevent confusion.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Only 1 person reserving a pair so far? I'm disappointed in you lot!
smile.gif

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the Fiorenzo but sadly you don't have it in my size.....

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tbone226
Do the tramezzas typically run small?

I can't give sizing guarantees, obviously, but would give the following personal experience with Tramezzas

I take a UK 7E in C&J 337 and Lobb 1105 but I take a US 7EE in Darting and Daniely (the latter being a fraction snug at first, until it loosens up) and in the Test loafer (not for sale here, but I think on the same last as the Denis loafer). I take a US 7.5E in the Filosofo tramezza single monk as well as another single monk I can't remember the name of, but I think they're on a different last.

Hope that helps people decide.

In any case, at this very low price, even if they don't fit, you could flip them here or on eBay and be out a negligible amount (don't take my word for it, search eBay and the archives here for yourself).

I was planning on making a run to get these shoes early this week. Can make another one later in the week, but I'd prefer to get orders in ASAP because someone else might get them in the meantime and I don't want to disappoint people here!

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Updated listing with reservations so far. Aiming to make one run tomorrow, possibly another later in the week... but the sooner the better because they may go in the meantime!

deaddog

Reaction score
Can anybody make a sizing comparison to AE - preferably Fairfax and in particular with respect to width through ball of foot and toe box? THANKS

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not sure, sorry... hopefully a US reader can offer some advice for you.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe they run 1/2 size narrow. If you wear 9.5 D Allen Edmonds, you will be trying on either the 9.5 or 10 Tramezzas.

I just go 1/2 size up

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Only 1 person reserving a pair so far? I'm disappointed in you lot!
smile.gif

I was also disappointed when I saw only wide widths
frown.gif

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sorry!

EE is by far the most common width I find at discount. Not sure why.

lifersfc

Reaction score
I have the Accento and the Nostro, both in brown. The Accento is a deep walnut color, while the Nostro has a very cool antiqued finish, like more subtle version of museum calf.

These are awesome shoes -- like nothing most people have seen, but still appropriate for pseudo-conservative business dress. And a great price too, especially for current models. I know for a fact they are still selling the Nostro in the boutiques.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive words from other members in this thread regarding the high quality and competitive price of these shoes.

I have taken delivery of the first 3 pairs of shoes ordered by members.

I have to apologise that my supplier can no longer guarantee the boxes - one pair has them, 2 do not (they have the Ferragamo shoe bags, but not the original boxes). I have edited my original post to reflect this. If a moderator could remove the word "boxed" from the title, I would appreciate this (thanks guys!). I will continue to reserve the shoes in the names of those who ordered them, but will PM those affected to allow them to withdraw if they wish.

I still strongly believe that NEW Ferragamo Tramezzas at $325 represents wonderful value for money!

In other news - I can get many other recent and current Tramezza models not listed above in almost all sizes (only EE width though) new, with boxes, but for a significantly higher price of $440 + shipping. This is still more than $200 off the USA retail price even when shipping is accounted for.

PM your choice of model and size to me and I'll see what I can do. No guarantees I can source them... but no money down (just firm expressions of interest) until I do either. Please title your PM with the tramezza model and size required so I can sort through them quickly!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads