1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New fella on the block

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mqxwqll, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Mqxwqll

Mqxwqll Member

I've been reading style forum for a while now, but I've finally now got around to making an account, and becoming a bigger part of the community! Happy to have found an Australian members group that's still active. I have a nice scope of everything menswear here is Aus, but would like to broaden my knowledge.
    I live in the fashionable(?) city of Canberra, and work in menswear.
    Greatly excited to interact with you all.

Maxwell

1 person likes this.
  2. starro

starro Senior member

3. Mqxwqll

Mqxwqll Member

cheers
    I'm more than confused with where posts are going and where they're coming from at the moment.
    Is there a way i can I delete this thread entirely?

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

No worries. If you are on a computer, the top nav bar is the best way to move around. I will probably move the "introduce yourself" thread, which now sits in the "general" section, to this section of the forum, which is one of the two sections where most people hang out anyway.

I'll leave this up for the time being as a beacon for lost members.

Cheers,

Fok.