1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

New fall ben silver catalogue

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by The_Foxx, Sep 18, 2004.

1. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

Wow.. I encourage everyone to get a copy of this new catalogue....in my opinion, it's the best they've ever put out. Some of the highlights: Tan cashmere DB polo coat, $995 Boarskin gloves, $195 (the quality of the peccary looks superb) belts, belts, belts-- everything from honey tan, antique tan/ brown, to alligator and suede (I'm ordering the chocolate brown suede belt, $60 today&#33[​IMG] HUGE collection of crockett and jones handgrade shoes and a boot or two Donegal tweed hacking jacket, with throat latch and brown corduroy trim under the collar (hacking pockets, including ticket pocket. A little steep for Silver, at $835, but I'm thinking about it) About 6 authentic harris tweed sportcoats, at $495