1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

New Epaulet Medium Pistachio Long Sleeve Union Jersey Shirt

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by gumercindo, Nov 10, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

Epaulet sells these fantastic quality jersey shirts that are ideal for this time of year for layering, etc.

Unfortunately, I got the sizing wrong on these and they fit a bit snug on me.

From their website:

8oz Union Jersey is a thick, sturdy fabric that emulates the heavyweight athletic tees the 1950's. Composed of long-staple, 100% pima cotton fibers, the yarn is ring-spun and continually twisted into a system of fine ropes. This twisting results in a stronger yarn with a soft, brushed hand. Extra-thick jerseys like this are typically quite coarse, but the combination of great yarn and genuine ring-spun knitting makes this very comfortable from the first wear. It has a slight ribbed finish due to its thick fibers. And given its large-scale knit, this shirt breathes very well - making it comfortable on both warmer and cooler days.

Looking to sell these for what I paid for.

I'm also including a better quality picture from their website.

Attached Files:

2. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

dropped to $35 shipped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.