1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New Epaulet Medium Pistachio Long Sleeve Union Jersey Shirt

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by gumercindo, Nov 10, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

Epaulet sells these fantastic quality jersey shirts that are ideal for this time of year for layering, etc.

Unfortunately, I got the sizing wrong on these and they fit a bit snug on me.

From their website:

8oz Union Jersey is a thick, sturdy fabric that emulates the heavyweight athletic tees the 1950's. Composed of long-staple, 100% pima cotton fibers, the yarn is ring-spun and continually twisted into a system of fine ropes. This twisting results in a stronger yarn with a soft, brushed hand. Extra-thick jerseys like this are typically quite coarse, but the combination of great yarn and genuine ring-spun knitting makes this very comfortable from the first wear. It has a slight ribbed finish due to its thick fibers. And given its large-scale knit, this shirt breathes very well - making it comfortable on both warmer and cooler days.

Looking to sell these for what I paid for.

I'm also including a better quality picture from their website.

2. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

dropped to $35 shipped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.