1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NEW Edward Greens

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Carlo, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Carlo

Carlo Distinguished Member

Have two pairs of these EG's. Â $400 each. Â First two to PM me get'm. Details: Â Marked size is 10 1/2 D 181 US Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 10.0D 184 UK New, Perfect, Pretty. Â Actual phot's below [​IMG] Next Up.... Peal & Company for Brooks Brothers, same size as the Edward Greens - PM me. [​IMG]

2. zjpj83

zjpj83 Distinguished Member

The peal slip ons are [​IMG]

3. Carlo

Carlo Distinguished Member

Peals gone... nobody wants some EG's????

4. marc37

marc37 Senior Member

l love the wigmore model. Pity they weren't my size.

5. kabert

kabert Distinguished Member

Bennie's had (and may still have) some of those Peal/Wigmore shoes as Grenson Masterpieces. I bought a pair from Chris and wish I had bought several pairs of them as they are such great-looking shoes; unfortunately, by the time I bought one, I got the last size 13....

6. johnapril

johnapril Distinguished Member

Save me Aubercy.........