1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New Drop! Allen Edmonds Loafers: Parker 11M, Manchester 11.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cptjeff, Oct 18, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cptjeff

cptjeff Senior member

Offered here are two pairs of Allen Edmonds Loafers. The Parker is dark brown suede with a crepe rubber sole, the Manchester is a wingtip tassel loafer in burgandy. The Manchester is on the 7 last, which Allen Edmonds describes as the best fit for the average foot. Not sure about the Parker. Allen Edmonds Lasts.

I'm asking $100 $100 $85 per pair. Domestic shipping is included, international I'll knock off $10 to match about what I would be paying domestically. Payment by paypal, and as per paypal and SF rules, no personal payments. If you have an alternate payment system you'd like to use, I would consider it on a case by case basis.

Measurements for the Parkers:

Heel to toe: 12", ~30.5cm.
    Across ball: 4.125", ~10.5cm.

Measurements for the Manchesters:

Heel to toe: 12.75" ~32.4cm
    Across ball: 4.5" ~14cm

Keep in mind measurements may vary between shoes due to welt sizes, lasts, and other factors, and use these measurements as a guideline only. I will not accept returns for sizing, or anything else really, unless I missed a major problem with the shoes. They'll be sent via USPS, and I will be happy to accommodate requests for insurance. Shoe trees not included.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  2. sonomadrifter

sonomadrifter Active Member

I'm in love with the Parkers. GLWS, wish I could cop these right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.