1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

New Drop! Allen Edmonds Loafers: Parker 11M, Manchester 11.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cptjeff, Oct 18, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cptjeff

cptjeff Senior member

Offered here are two pairs of Allen Edmonds Loafers. The Parker is dark brown suede with a crepe rubber sole, the Manchester is a wingtip tassel loafer in burgandy. The Manchester is on the 7 last, which Allen Edmonds describes as the best fit for the average foot. Not sure about the Parker. Allen Edmonds Lasts.

I'm asking $100 $100 $85 per pair. Domestic shipping is included, international I'll knock off $10 to match about what I would be paying domestically. Payment by paypal, and as per paypal and SF rules, no personal payments. If you have an alternate payment system you'd like to use, I would consider it on a case by case basis.

Measurements for the Parkers:

Heel to toe: 12", ~30.5cm.
    Across ball: 4.125", ~10.5cm.

Measurements for the Manchesters:

Heel to toe: 12.75" ~32.4cm
    Across ball: 4.5" ~14cm

Keep in mind measurements may vary between shoes due to welt sizes, lasts, and other factors, and use these measurements as a guideline only. I will not accept returns for sizing, or anything else really, unless I missed a major problem with the shoes. They'll be sent via USPS, and I will be happy to accommodate requests for insurance. Shoe trees not included.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012

2. sonomadrifter

sonomadrifter Active Member

I'm in love with the Parkers. GLWS, wish I could cop these right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.